WWE 2K Review
WWE 2K is a sports game that has been developed by 2K Games, Inc. It is the only genuine wrestling game which you give you the real feel of the in-ring experience and the intensity and emotions attached to it. The game has got all your favorite superstars, moves and your favorite matches. What else you can also create a Superstar which you always dreamed of.
This game has got numerous modes and one of them is Career mode in which you will select one of the WWE superstars and then start your WWE journey. You can upgrade and enhance your skills and win titles which will ultimately take you to the Hall of Fame. The game has also got a Training mode in which you can learn how to play a WWE match. You can also play matches with your friends or in WWE Universe with your created superstar or your favorite WWE superstar in Multiplayer mode. There are lots of items which can be unlocked by playing and winning matches.
Features of WWE 2K
Below are exciting features of Game which you”™ll experience after WWE 2K Review.
- Awesome WWE wrestling game.
- Gives you the real feel of in-ring.
- Can create your own superstar.
- Got numerous mode to play with.
- Can enhance your skills in training mode.
- Multiplayer mode supported.
- Can play with your created superstar in WWE Universe.
Supported Android Versions
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0”“4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1”“4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4”“4.4.4, 4.4W”“4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0”“5.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0”“6.0.1)
WWE 2K Review
So Excited to Play? Well click on below button to start Download WWE 2K APK. This is single direct link of WWE 2K APK Mod Unlocked With Unlimited Everything.
Instructions To Install
- Before Installing Game, Turn off WiFi and Mobile Data. You can enable them later after game has started working fine.
- Extract the obb zip file directly to location sdcard/Android/obb/ or Copy Extracted folder com.t2ksports.wwe2k15mobile to sdcard/Android/obb/
- [NOTE] If the obb folder doesn’t exist, simply create a new folder named obb inside sdcard/Android/
- Launch the game.
- Open the app, and run the game. It should no longer say “data files needed to download”
These are the steps and instructions to install any android games, that come with obb files, or are large in size.
Hope this helped.