The Banner Saga APK Review
The Banner Saga is a role playing game that has been developed by Versus Evil. This is critically acclaimed RPG where you will embark upon an epic journey and your strategies will directly affect your own story. Your strategies will also effect on the results of the conflicts which will be encountered during the struggle for the survival.
It is a Viking inspired tale inspired by the Norse mythology. You will be immersed in the combat sequence and animations which are beautifully hand drawn. You can start your journey with characters of 7 different classes each of which have their own unique abilities. You need to pick your allies with great care which will help you in maintaing the stability in the world. The game is a masterpiece in many ways. The game has got a compelling story with amazing setting which will force you to take important and complicated decisions. The soundtrack is quite compellingÂ which immerses you into this deep world. The graphics are astonishing and you will surely this game as it will test your brains and strategy making skills.
Features of The Banner Saga
Below are exciting features of Game which you”™ll experience after The Banner Saga Review.
- Fantastic role playing game.
- Critically acclaimed game with epic journey.
- Your strategies will affect your story.
- Viking inspired tale based on Norse mythology.
- Beautifully hand drawn animation.
- Start your journey with 7 different classes.
- Masterpiece in many ways.
- Compelling soundtrack.
Supported Android Versions
- Jelly Bean (4.1”“4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4”“4.4.4, 4.4W”“4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0”“5.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0”“6.0.1)
The Banner Saga Review
So Excited to Play? Well click on below button to start Download The Banner Saga APK. This is single direct link of The Banner Saga APK Mod Unlocked With Unlimited Everything.
Instructions To Install
- Before Installing Game, Turn off WiFi and Mobile Data. You can enable them later after game has started working fine.
- Extract the obb zip file directly to location sdcard/Android/obb/ or Copy Extracted folder .com.stoicstudio.BannerSaga to sdcard/Android/obb/
- [NOTE] If the obb folder doesn’t exist, simply create a new folder named obb inside sdcard/Android/
- Launch the game.
- Open the app, and run the game. It should no longer say “data files needed to download”
These are the steps and instructions to install any android games, that come with obb files, or are large in size.
Hope this helped.