Overview & Features of Rhythm Engineer v3.0 [Paid]
So for the latest version of Rhythm Engineer v3.0 [Paid] APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: Rhythm training app for musicians. Learn to sight read rhythm notation.
Rhythm Engineer is a rhythm training app for musicians. It can help learning sight reading rhythm notation.
It is a enhanced version of Rhythm Engineer Lite with more features like:
– up to 64 beats
– use legato between beats
– use articulation (accented/muted) notes
– swing/shuffle rhythm
– save rhythm as midi and text file
– open rhythm
– randomize beat patterns
How to use:
1. Select rhythm pattern for each beat
2. Press play to hear the rhythm
3. Adjust tempo with tempo slider
Additionally you can add articulation (accent or mute) to the notes and also legato between beats. In order to do this first allow the feature in Settings and restart the app in order to activate the feature.
Video demo of articulation feature – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGriOCt4ofM
– improved timing
– added “anchor beat” option in settings – when selected then first beat of measure(row) sounds accented.
– added option for timing correction in Settings – Timing correction in order to handle device latency
– tap tempo
– added quintuplets, sextuplets and septiplets
– new sounds – drum, handclap, clean guitar, distorted guitar
This app has no advertisements
Rhythm Engineer v3.0 [Paid] APK – Technical Details
Before you start full Rhythm Engineer v3.0 [Paid] App purchase, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: Rhythm Engineer v3.0 [Paid]
- Supported Android Versions: 4.0.3+
- APK File Name: Rhythm_Engineer_3.0.apk
- APK File Size: 12 MB
- Official Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.rhythmengineer
Rhythm Engineer v3.0 [Paid] Review
We Hope you liked the brief review of Rhythm Engineer v3.0 [Paid]. Keep visiting to see more updated reviews of Rhythm Engineer v3.0 [Paid].