Overview & Features of PIXEL 11 – ICON PACK v1.01 [Patched]
So for the latest version of PIXEL 11 – ICON PACK v1.01 [Patched] APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: * 5335 Icons with a resolution of 2K SuperHD + (300 X 300) pixels!
* 5300+ Supported applications!
* 85 HD wallpapers with a resolution of 2K (2000×2000) pixels!
* Inspired by Device Pixel Google New Android version 9 PIE!
* Each icon Designed with extreme care in detail!
* Triple Rendering Icon process!
* Automatic Masking for applications icons missing!
* Dynamic Calendar App for stocks & Google Calendar!
* Requests Free icons Missing directly through the application (3 for each release)!
* Updated periodicals are guaranteed!
* Help, support and information on new future projects and development on my website: http://www.cris87.altervista.org
• This icon pack must be applied to a custom startup. Pixel Launcher, Google Now Launcher and any other launcher that is preinstalled on the device does not support Icon Pack (for ZenUI Asus, LG Home, Home Xperia Except). There’s no way to apply the launch theme, which does not allow you to change the icons. For this, please check before your launcher or ensure the startup compatible boot !!!
• With the new Android 7.0 operating system Nougat, LG has eliminated the Home icon support for external packages and does not support a standard set of icons;
• To fully control the size of the icons, you must go to the SETTINGS of the LAUNCHER / ASPECT switch off and “normalize the ICONS” … The required action on the NOVA LAUNCHER (and all other starts that provide this function) as icons has already normalized and do not require this option ; Otherwise, you could end up with significantly smaller icon sizes!
They are compatible with most of the main launcher on the PlayStore,
ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, GO, Holo, HoloHD, ITOP, KK, Lucid, M, Mini, MN, New, Next, Nougat, Nova, S, Smart, Solo, V, ZenUI, zero.
However, it can be used with many others that support the launch icon packs, but are not specified inside the application itself, such as arrow, ASAP, Evi, Cobo, line, grid, N, Peek and Z Launcher, with Xperia Home and CyanogenMod Theme Engine, is applied directly to the SETUP MENU used by the LAUNCHER TOPIC / ICONS SECTION;
Compatibility with the LG HOME launch pad is not guaranteed (should work up to Android 6.0, but I can not personally verify), you can not turn to the Samsung, Huawei, Nubia, Meizu stock launcher …
Icon Pack was tested personally smoothly:
NOVA grenade launcher;
APEX grenade launcher;
EVIE grenade launcher;
ACTIONS LAUNCHER 3;
HOLA grenade launcher;
YANDEX grenade launcher;
ZEN interface grenade launcher;
Special thanks to D Mahardhika for CandyBar.
– 15 new icons;
– 5335 total icons;
– 5300+ App supported;
– 85 total Wallpapers with a resolution of 2K;
– ADDED SUPPORT FOR POCO LAUNCHER!
– FULL COMPATIBILITY WITH ONE PLUS LAUNCHER!
– XML and Java code updated and optimized;
– Added Donation Buttons and Premium request icons;
– Added Facebook page, and Telegram Group links in the About section;
This app has no advertisements
PIXEL 11 – ICON PACK v1.01 [Patched] APK – Technical Details
Before you start full PIXEL 11 – ICON PACK v1.01 [Patched] App purchase, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: PIXEL 11 – ICON PACK v1.01 [Patched]
- Supported Android Versions: 4.0.3 and up
- APK File Name: PIXEL_11_v1.01_P.apk
- APK File Size: 102 MB
- Official Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cris87.oreo
PIXEL 11 – ICON PACK v1.01 [Patched] Review
We Hope you liked the brief review of PIXEL 11 – ICON PACK v1.01 [Patched]. Keep visiting to see more updated reviews of PIXEL 11 – ICON PACK v1.01 [Patched].