Overview & Features of My Budget Book v8.1 [Paid]
So for the latest version of My Budget Book v8.1 [Paid] APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: My Budget Book helps you to keep track of your expenses and income, and helps you manage your money more effectively.
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set various goals and for certain periods of time. For example, you can usw the feature to create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or other types of payment. Furthermore, the app can help you determine whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next period.
• Offline availability. For security reasons, the app has no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualize the statistics as a table or graph and see how you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further categories and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Manage additional lists of payment types, groups or persons.
• Group the statistics and charts by categories, accounts and if activated in the settings by groups, persons or payment types.
• Add photos or receipts to your transactions.
• Use reminders to help you make pending payments on time.
• Set the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (NB: imports of other formats can be made available on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously being developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual, which will help you find and use all features within the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization in the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
The option “Show save buttons at the bottom” now also considers the account selection and budgets.
Added support for Samsung DeX to display the app in full screen on the PC.
Added more accent colors for the dark mode.
A default value can now be defined for the fields “Person” and “Group”.
19 new CSV formats added.
All changes can be found in the “last changes” dialog.
This app has no advertisements
My Budget Book v8.1 [Paid] APK – Technical Details
Before you start full My Budget Book v8.1 [Paid] App purchase, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: My Budget Book v8.1 [Paid]
- Supported Android Versions: 4.0+
- APK File Name: My_Budget_Book-v8.1_build_395-armeabi-v7a,arm64-v8a,x86,x86_64.apk
- APK File Size: 5.9 MB
- Official Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onetwoapps.mh
My Budget Book v8.1 [Paid] Review
We Hope you liked the brief review of My Budget Book v8.1 [Paid]. Keep visiting to see more updated reviews of My Budget Book v8.1 [Paid].