LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus. LectureNotes v2.8.16 [Paid] Review Latest version for Android. Brief Summary and introduction of LectureNotes v2.8.16 [Paid].
Overview & Features of LectureNotes v2.8.16 [Paid]
So for the latest version of LectureNotes v2.8.16 [Paid] APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus.
LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus.
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later. The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
* several minor improvements
* notebooks and folders made accessible via link
* more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name, for the text layer, for the text drawing tool, and as keyword added
* quick overview added
* optional input prediction added
* settings made searchable
* writing direction button added to input zone
* general purpose export added
* image import improved
* undo/redo buttons added to input zone
* safe zone improved
* export to Evernote and to OneNote improved
This app has no advertisements
LectureNotes v2.8.16 [Paid] APK – Technical Details
Before you start full LectureNotes v2.8.16 [Paid] App purchase, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: LectureNotes v2.8.16 [Paid]
- Supported Android Versions: 3.0 and up
- APK File Name: LectureNotes_2.8.16.apk
- APK File Size: 8.3 MB
- Official Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acadoid.lecturenotes
LectureNotes v2.8.16 [Paid] Review
We Hope you liked the brief review of LectureNotes v2.8.16 [Paid]. Keep visiting to see more updated reviews of LectureNotes v2.8.16 [Paid].