This is the Android version of Freebloks 3D, an implementation of the famous board game Blokus. Freebloks VIP v1.1.6 (Paid) Review Latest version for Android. Brief Summary and introduction of Freebloks VIP v1.1.6 (Paid).
Overview & Features of Freebloks VIP v1.1.6 (Paid)
So for the latest version of Freebloks VIP v1.1.6 (Paid) APK, You can read a brief overview and features list below.
Overview: This is the Android version of Freebloks 3D, an implementation of the famous board game Blokus.
Try to place as many tiles on the board as possible, keeping in mind only two simple rules: your tiles must touch a corner of one of your previously placed tiles, but they must not share an edge. Can you play more tiles than your opponents?
Each player has 21 tiles: 12 tiles with 5 squares, 5 tiles with 4 squares, 2 tiles with 3 squares, 1 tile with 2 squares and 1 tile with 1 square.
Players take turns in placing one tile onto the 20×20 board. The first tile for each player has to be placed in their corner of the board. Each following tile has to touch a corner of one of your previous tiles, but it must never share an edge. It may share edges with the opponents’ tiles though.
If a player has no more possible move, they have to pass. The game is over when no player can place a tile.
For each player, the squares of all their tiles on the board are added up. Finishing a game with all stones placed on the board gives a 15 points bonus. If the monomino is placed last, you will get a 20 points bonus. The player with the most points wins.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Swipe the list of available tiles with your finger.
• Select and drag a tile onto the board.
• Rotate the stone using one of the 4 handles.
• To flip a stone, slide your finger from one handle toward the opposing handle.
• Place the tile in the desired position. The tile will appear green if the position is valid, and red otherwise. Possible corners are highlighted on the board for convenience.
• Tap the tile in a valid position to place it.
• You can rotate the board at any time to see the opponents’ tiles.
Quit the app at any time, your current game will be saved and restored on next start.
• Supports 2-player modes, with 2 colors (Original and Blokus Duo), 4 colors (2 each).
• Customizable board sizes other than 20×20.
• Play against the computer or humans on the same device.
• Play online against your friends
• Hint and undo options
• Leaderboards and Achievements (Google+ login required)
• Looks great on tablets, too!
Fix VIP achievement
This app has no advertisements
Freebloks VIP v1.1.6 (Paid) APK – Technical Details
Before you start full Freebloks VIP v1.1.6 (Paid) App purchase, you can read below technical APK details:
- Full Application Name: Freebloks VIP v1.1.6 (Paid)
- Supported Android Versions: 4.0+
- APK File Name: Freebloks.ver.1.1.6.build.88.apk
- APK File Size: 4.9 MB
- Official Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.saschahlusiak.freebloksvip
Freebloks VIP v1.1.6 (Paid) Review
We Hope you liked the brief review of Freebloks VIP v1.1.6 (Paid). Keep visiting to see more updated reviews of Freebloks VIP v1.1.6 (Paid).