Uninstalling the programs which are no longer needed is one of the most common as well as important tasks that almost all the PC users have to perform. Now if you are new to the Windows 10 you may not know how you can remove any applcation. Tough Windows 10 has got the old Programs and Features and Control Panel menu which was in Windows 7 and XP but these apps will not actually uninstall the newer applications. Whether it is a Windows 8 styled modern app, a desktop program or a new-fangled Universal app there is a simple way to remove it.You can also learn about How to Enable or Disable Tablet Mode in Windows 10. For uninstalling a program in Windows 10 you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need open the Start Menu.
- In the next step you need to click Settings.
- Now you need to click System on the Settings menu.
- In the next step you need to select Apps & features from the left pane.
- You will notice that a list of all theinstalled application will appear in the right pane.
- Now you need to select an app which you need to uninstall.
- Now you are required to click on Uninstall button that appears. If this button is grayed out it will be a system app which can not be removed.
- Now you need to click on the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm.
- With these simple steps you will be able to uninstall any application from your Windows 10.