No one wants his/her personal data to be shared with others without their permission. IN order to avoid such scenarios you need to have proper security measures for protecting the data. Windows 10 has got Hello feature which will allow you to log in to your system with multiple different ways ranging from PIN numbers, fingerprint to facial recognition and password. Amongst all the different ways the fingerprint and facial recognition are the most secure options. Facial recognition requires an infrared or Intel RealSense camera. These features is only limited to to Microsoft’s own Surface Book and HP’s EliteBook Folio G1.You can also learn about Inserting New Rows and Columns in MS Excel 2003.
Now for setting up the Windows Hello Facial Recognition you are required to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to go to Open Settings and then select Accounts.
- Click on Sign-in options from the sidebar and then scroll down to Windows Hello.
- Now you are required to click Set Up under the Face.
- If you don’t have the PIN you need to set up 1st which is located directly above Windows Hello.
- Now you need to click Get Started.
- Now you are required to enter your PIN.
- In the next step you have Store into the webcam while your face wil be scanned by Windows Hello features.
- Now for additional scans you are required to click Improve Recognition alternatively you can close the setup process.
- With these step the facial recognition security set up has been completed and the next time when you will log in to your system the Camera will search for your face first and then will proceed to the next step.