One of the many impressive features of newly designed browser for Windows 10 i.e. Edge browser is Web Note feature. Web Note will let you doodle on any Web page and then share it with your friends. This is especially useful for when you want to highlight particular listings on Craiglist or you can share your notes with teammates. Accessing Web Note feature is very easy and can start drawing but sharing part can become very tricky as the default format for sharing is Web page (HTML). You can also learn about Enabling Do Not Track in Microsoft Edge Browser. Now for sending a Web Note in Edge Browser you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open the page upon which you need to draw on in Edge.
- Now you need to click or tap the Web Note icon located on the top right of the screen. The icon for Web Note is a pen ina square.
- Now you need to draw what you need by scribbling with the Pen and Highlighter tools located at the top left of the page. You can add a typed comment and you can crop out a part of the page with the Clip tool.
- Now tap the Share button located on the top right next to the word Exit.
- Now you need to press the drop down arrow next to the title of your Web Note for selecting the format you need to share. You can send an image or Web page in HTML format.
- Now in the next step you want to share your Web Note.
- Now fill out the caption or any additional info and you can also select to share this on your timeline or on a friend’s timeline.
- Now you need to tap Post and your Web Note is shared.