In MS PowerPoint 2016 you can enhance your presentations by adding pictures. The presentations will become more interesting and engaging once you add pictures into them. You have the option to add the pictures from a file on your computer onto any slide. It has also got tools for finding the Online pictures and screenshots for your presentations. You can also learn about the Page Layout in MS Word 2016.
Inserting a Picture form a File:
For inserting a picture from a file you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of al you need to select the Insert tab and then click the Pictures command in the Images group.
- You will notice that a dialog box will appear. Locate and select the desired image file and then click Insert.
- The picture will appear on the currently selected slide.
Inserting Online Pictures:
If you have not got the required picture in your computer you can opt for fonding it online for adding to your presentation. MS PowerPoint offers two options for finding online pictures. These options include OneDrive and Bing Image Search.
OneDrive: You can insert the images into your presentations stored in your OneDrive. You can link online accounts with Microsoft account like Facebook or Flickr etc.
Bing Image Search: Thus option can be used for searching the Internet for images.
For inserting the online pictures you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to select the Insert tab and then you need to click the Online Pictures command.
- The Insert Pictures dialog box will appear.
- Now you need to select either Bing Image Search or your OneDrive.
- After selecting the option you need to press Enter key and your search results will appear in the dialog box.
- Now select the desired image and then click Insert.
- You will see the image will appear on the currently selected slide.