The Internet sometimes becomes so scary place where your cookies should be guarded just like your wallets. Cookies are actually small pieces of information which identify you on the Web and where have you been. Cookies some times contains a very sensitive data like user name and passwords. Cookies are key for smooth Web experience and are useful for such functions as keeping you logged in to your emails or saving the shopping carts. Now some malicious third parties can easily access them.You can also learn about Uninstalling Programs from Windows 10.
Now in order here is a step by step guide for disabling or enabling cookies on Edge Browser.
- 1st of all you need to open Edge.
- Now you need to press the three-dot More Action button located at the top right.
- Now in the next step you need to select the settings from the menu that will show up.
- Now you are required to tap or click View Advanced Settings. For this you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Now press the dropdown arrow under the Cookies field.
- Slect Block All Cookies or Block Only Third Party Cookies if you need to disable the cookies. For enabling the cookies you need to select Don’t Block Cookies. Blocking of 3rd party cookies is recommended. The 1st party cookies are sometimes necessary for functioning of the sites and they sometimes contain the information that will keep you logged into the site.
- Now after picking up your option you can exit the setting panel by clicking anywhere else on the page.