The Edge browser for Windows 10 has got loads of useful features like Cortana enbedded and easy sharing. The default search engine of Edge browser is Bing and whenever you type in some thing for searching the results will come from Bing and not from Google. You can also learn about How to Send a Web Note in Edge Browser. Now if you want to change the Edge Browser’s search engine to Google you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open Edge browser.
- Now you need to go to Settings by simple tapping the three dot button on the top right.
- Now you are required to scroll down and then press the Advanced Settings box.
- Now you need to tap the dropdown arrow at the end of the “Search the address bar with” field. You may have to scroll down to find it.
- Now you need to select Add New.
- In the next step you need to select you favorite search service from the option available. Edge displays the apps like Twitter.
- Now press Add As Default to use your selection as a default search engine. If you hit the Add button Edge browser puts your selection into the dropdown list of options.
- Now you are done with changing the Edge Browser’s search engine to Google. Now whenever you will type a query into the address bar or the Where to Next field on a new page, Edge browser will use your preferred search engine.