When you are dealing with the longer presentations it can be very difficult as well as time taking activity to locate a specific word or phrase. But MS PowerPoint has got a Find feature which will let you automatically search any word from your presentation. It will allow you to change words or phrases by using Replace feature. You can also learn about Formatting Pictures in MS PowerPoint 2016.
Finding Text in MS PowerPoint:
- 1st of all you need to click the Find command from the Home tab.
- We will notice that a dialog box will appear where you need to type in the text which you want to find in the Find what: field and then click on Find Next.
- Now if the text is found it will be selected.
Replacing the Text:
In order to replace the text with other word you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click the Replace command from the Home tab.
- Now you will notice that a dialog box will appear type in the text which you want to find in the Find what: field.
- Now type the text which you want to replace in with the Replace with: field and then click on Find Next.
- Now if the text is found then it will be selected.
- Now if you need to replace it select one of the replace options. Replace will replace individual instances and Replace All will replace all the instances.
- With these steps the selected text will be replaced with the other text in all the presentation.